Programming Contest Season-1
For the first time MySirG.com organizes a programming contest on youtube. You can participate in it for FREE. Goal is to encourage students of MySirG family for making programs. This event can be considered as a learning opportunity. The even will start from 29-Aug-2018.
And yes you will be rewarded for your good work. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the contest.
Terms and conditions
- Students from India and other parts of the world can participate
- Students from outside India can participate in the contest but no shipment will be send to the location outside India (as a reward in case applicable)
- Contest will contain 12 programs
- One question will be given at a time
- We will announce question through LIVE/Recorded video at 11 PM (Alternate Days) on youtube channel MySirG.com
- You can find statement of the programming question in the description of the video and also on this page itself
- You have to submit your code in comment section of the video only. sending code vial mail or whatsapp are not acceptable
- You can submit your solution within 36 hrs from the announcement of question.
- You have to write your name,city,email in comment with the solution of the problem without which your submission cannot be accepted
- We will select participants for the rewards on the various parameters like how fast is your submission, correctness, compactness, efficiency, etc. of your code.
- As a reward names can be announced in the next video. You can find names of the winners in the description of the video and on this page itself.
- Winners of one programming question may or may not be the overall winner of the contest. We will select the most consistent participant and judgement will be taken by MySirG Team only.
- No dispute or claim will be entertained and decision of MySirG team will be considered as final.
- The whole idea of contest is to promote programming practice among students
- Prizes and rewards will be given to the winner students after completion of the contest
- The number of winning participants and prizes are not going to disclosed at this moment, but we can ensure you, it will bring smile and joy on your face.
Questions of the contest
- Que1 (31 Aug 2018): Write a program to generate a magic square of order 4×4, filled with 16 consecutive numbers, where first number from 16 consecutive number is entered by user through keyboard.
- Winners of Que#1: Anupam Roy(Assam Dist:Dibrugarh City:Duliajan), Ayushman Mathur (Silchar, Assam) Pushpajit Biswas (Kolkata), Kalyani Mishra (Kolkata),Ravi Kumar Singh (Delhi), Khush Gandhi (Ahmedabad), Abhinav chauhan (muzaffarnagar), Himanshu (Vadodara), Virendra Kumar Patel, Sayan Ghosh (Kolkata)
- Que2 (2 Sep 2018): Write a function int prime_generator(int n) to produce first n prime numbers. On each call to prime_generator() should return one prime number among n prime numbers sequentially.
- Winners of Que#2:Dhananjay Tiwari (Kalyan Mumbai), Rahul Yadav (Delhi), Gursewak Singh (Daulatpura ucha, Moga), Manav Bansal (Delhi), Md Amir Altaf (Lahore Pakistan), Ashmi Verma (Patna), CH Dharma Rao (Bhilai), Arjan Solanki (Palitana Gujrat), Ankit Bhalala (Surat), Arif Ansari (Mumbai)
- Que3 (4 Sep 2018):Write a recursive function to sort an array of size N.
- Winners of Que#3:Dhananjay Tiwari Kalyan (Mumbai), Rahul Yadav (Delhi), Doshi Abhi H (Bhvanagar,Gujarat), ABHISHEK SINGH (Bhopal), Kalyani Mishra (Kolkata), Rajiv mandal (SURAT), Pushpajit Biswas (Kolkata), Bedprakash Bhoi (Hyderabad), Sanjeev Kumar (Bangalore), Sumit Girwal (Indore)
- Que4 (6 Sep 2018):Print N Pythagorean triplets with their sum, satisfying the following constraints
- Repetitions of triplets are not allowed
- Do not miss the triplets having sum lesser than the maximum sum of any of the printed triplet
- Sum of triplets should be as minimum as possible
- Triplets values must be integers only
- Winners of Que#4:Faiz Khan (Ghaziabad), Rahul Yadav (Delhi), CH Dharma Rao (Bhilai), Abhishek Anand (Bhopal),Gulshan Kumar (Bhopal), Akash Kumar (New Delhi),ankit keshari (bhopal), Ayushman Mathur (Silchar, Assam), Nitin Garg Bathinda(Punjab), Patel Deep (Ahmedabad)
- Que5 (8 Sep 2018):Check whether a given number is even or odd, without using if, if-else and ?: or single line if else (python) Take number from user and print the result as even or odd
- Winners of Que#5:Dhananjay Tiwari (Kalyan Mumbai), RAHUL YADAV (Delhi), Ankul patel (Bhopal), Rimpa Saha (Kolkata), Syed Noorullah (Karachi), Shravan Sharma (Indore), Mubassir (Dhaka Bangladesh), Anil Sharma (Loni Ghaziabad), Ankit Jakhar (sikar,rajasthan), aman kumar (Allahabad)
- Que6 (10 Sep 2018):Write a function to calculate LCM of n integers.
- Winners of Que#6:Rajendra R Boke (Powai Mumbai), Dhananjay Tiwari (Kalyan Mumbai), kalyani Mishra (Kolkata), Akash kumar (Delhi), RAHUL YADAV (Delhi), Mrudul Sankhere (Bhopal), Divya mishra (Rewa), Abhishek Anand (Bhopal), Aditya Raj (Bhopal), Vibhu Kushwaha (Kannauj, u.p.)
- Que7 (12 Sep 2018):Write a function to set frequency of each denomination in order to obtain a sum N such that the denomination of higher value must have the highest possible frequency. Denominations:1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000
- Winners of Que#7:DHANANJAY TIWARI (KALYAN, MUMBAI),Rahul Kumar (New Delhi), Manthan Rastogi (Agartala [NIT- A]), RAHUL YADAV (DELHI), Akshay Bhagwat (Pune), khush Gandhi (Ahmedabad), uday kumar (muzaffarpur), Priyam Roy (Kolkata), Aakash Vangane (Surat),Tanay Shah (Ahmedabad)
- Que8 (14 Sep 2018):Write a function which takes an array of N numbers. The task is to return True (or 1) if at least one set of three numbers of the array has sum zero, otherwise return False (or 0)
- Winners of Que#8:Dhananjay Tiwari (Kalyan, Mumbai), RAHUL YADAV (Delhi), Balaji Ijjapwar (Pune), Akash kumar (New Delhi), Mubassir (Dhaka, Bangladesh), Sayanta Mukherjee (Bhubaneswar), Tanay Shah (Ahmedabad), Varun Sharma (Vellore), Sourabh Patidar (Bhopal), KHUSH Gandhi (Ahmedabad)
- Que9 (16 Sep 2018):Given a binary number in the form of a string, which can be of any length. Find out whether it is a multiple of 3 or not.You have to define a function which takes a string as an argument and return result as True (or 1) or False (or 0)
- Winners of Que#9:Khush Gandhi (Ahmedabad), Mrudul Sankhere (Bhopal), Abhay Sharma (Panchkula), Darshan Shah (Ahmedabad), mudit gupta (indore), Arpit Suman Banka (Bihar), Sazid Khan (Bhopal), Monu Vishwakarma (Bhopal), Manish Kumar Tanti (Surat),
Molay Halder (Kolkata)
- Que10 (18 Sep 2018):Take a string with all its characters are alphabets. Check if the characters in the string are in alphabetical order or not. Duplicate characters may come in adjacen
t placesDefine a function which takes a string as an argument and return True(or 1) or False(or 0)
- Que11 (20 Sep 2018):Draw a pattern of stars for N lines. Value of N should be taken from user and make sure it is an odd number. Do not print pattern if number is even. Example pattern for N=9 is:
- Winners of Que#11:Nitin Garg (Bathinda, Punjab), Ankit Kumar (Noida), Manish Kumar Tanti, (Surat), Tanay Shah (Ahmedabad), MUSKAN KASHYAP (TONK,RAJASTHAN),Pavan Dineshbhai Soni, Bilimora (Gujrat),
Abhinav chauhan (Muzaffarnagar U.P), Kalyani Mishra (Kolkata), Devendra Singh Rawat (Bhopal), Aakash Vangane (Surat)
- Que12 (22 Sep 2018):Draw first N natural numbers of spiral matrix
- Winners of Que#12:Tanay Shah (Ahmedabad), Sourabh Patidar (Bhopal), Abhishek Anand (Bhopal), SHYAM BABU SHARMA (NEW DELHI), Mrudul Sankhere (Bhopal), Nitin Garg (Bathinda, Punjab), Amit Kumar (Bokaro), Vibhu kushwaha (Kannauj, U.P.), Gopi Jaiswal (Allahabad), Patel Deep (Ahmedabad,Gujarat), Priyam Roy (Kolkata), Manish Kumar Tanti (Surat), Prithwi Bhakat (Burdwan, West Bengal), Krunal Mathukiya (Surat, Gujrat), Akash kumar (New Delhi), Ayushman Mathur (Silchar, Assam), AMAN BHARDWAJ (kolkata), Balaji Ijjapwar (Pune), Abhay Sharma (Panchkula), Sumit Girwal (Dhamnod, Indore), Piyush Yadav (Kanpur), vikas kumar gupta (Jabalpur), sanchit (Amritsar), Aakash Vangane (Surat), Abhinav chauhan (Muzaffarnagar), Dhruv Tyagi (Silchar, Assam), Kanchan Singh Rautela (Delhi), Dhananjay Tiwari (Kalyan Mumbai), Aditya Raj (Bhopal), RAHUL YADAV (Delhi)