Here you will learn how to setup environment in order to make programs in C language and convert into an executable. Follow the instructions given below:
- Goto this website http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads
- Click “Download the binary release”.
- Select your operating platform (e.g., Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7).
- Download the installer with GCC Compiler, e.g.,codeblocks-16.01mingw-setup.exe(which includes MinGW’s GNU GCC compiler and GNU GDB debugger).
- Double click the installer.
- Hit next several times. Other setup tutorials will assume you have installed in C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks (the default install location), but you may install elsewhere if you like.
- Do a Full Installation.
- Launch Code::Blocks.
Go to the File menu and select New and click Empty file option.
Go to File Menu and save the open file with .C Extension